Furnished apartment for rent 3 Bedrooms one block from 5th Av. and the beach P3416 Playa del Carmen ( Quintana Roo, MX - 77710) Built
CENTURY 21 Caribbean Paradise
- Type: Condominium
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: Single
- Size: 221 sq. m.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 113 sq. m.
- Year Built: 8
- MLS #: P3416
Furnished apartment for rent 3 Bedrooms one block from 5th Av. and the beach.
Beautiful apartment located in one of the best areas to live in Playa del Carmen, very close to the beach just 3 minutes walk from the Caribbean Sea.
- Where you can have those spectacular views of those colors that dazzle, feel the sand on your feet, the freshness of the water, breathe the sea breeze and hear those sounds that undoubtedly surprise anyone.
Located within a condominium of only 10 units where it offers privacy and intimacy to live quietly.
- 3 bedrooms with air conditioners, black out curtains.
- The master bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom.
- The other two bedrooms share a bathroom.
While there is a half bathroom for visitors.
- Spacious living room and dining room where you can enjoy the sea breeze just by opening the gate.
- Integral kitchen equipped with granite and island to have breakfast with the family.
- Washer and dryer.
- Terrace to sunbathe pleasantly while reading a book or checking social networks.
- Comfortable elevator for up to 6 people.
- Covered parking space for one car.
INTERNET INCLUDED, WATER AND ELECTRICITY NOT INCLUDED, THESE ARE PAID SEPARATELY.
The best of all is that on the rooftop you will find an Infinity pool, where you can enjoy those summer evenings in paradise on earth, has chairs for sunbathing and a bar to prepare food.
Electronic access control with controlled access either pedestrian or vehicle.
Best of all, it is fully furnished.
Undoubtedly a real option if you want to live near the Caribbean Sea, quiet, safe, relaxed and close to all the necessary basic services.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENT.
- Contract and socio-economic study with a cost of 2,500 pesos.
- Signature of promissory notes.
Ask for more information.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.